Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2 GB later

i didn't get the 30 GB iPod that I wanted for Christmas. did however get the 2GB which in reality, apart from the teen girl squad lackage, it does the same thing. (for 28 GB difference, I am suprizingly surprised.) I am, as you could say, a happy camper.

Now I can be antisocial anytime I want. I have even considered wearing the ear buds while not listening to music just to avoid being talked to. It's kind of like being alone in crowd of people.

I think that being alone stimulates creativity and imaginationary skills because no one is there to laugh at you or your really stupid (I mean creative) ideas.

That is however, a very nice little white elephant that you have sitting on your lap. I love it's sombrero, though I would suggest that it stops chewing on the mouse cord and that it would do something more productive, like read a book. There's a curious George picture book in that dresser over there. No, look higher.... Yup. on the top there. He'll like that one, especially the colorful balloons. Or maybe the yellow hat...