Monday, January 02, 2006

all good things come to an end...

It is with great grief in my heart that I write this... I have enjoyed these past two weeks, the freedom of the "un sceduled" life. Where nothing mattered. Bed was but I place I went when I was tired, not a place I went cause the clock said so.... oh I don't know how I'll manage...it's been good, but I suppose all good things come to an end. Not very optmistic, but thats life. I don't know, it just that life with out the "i go to high school in the morning" seems to sounded better in my head. (here I go preaching at myself again) Im reminded of Ester, in the bible...For such a time as this....this...here now in highschool, though I wish to leave these four walls...oh how I wish....I think they hold me back...but I was ment to be here...and now ....We sing " I wanna be a history maker in this land" THIS land speaks of here and now... THIS time ...THIS season. if only THIS season seemed more appealing...