Friday, February 03, 2006

identity crisis

I have hit, what I shall refer to from now on, as ROCK BOTTOM. I don't know what do do with myself. Who am I? what has become of the Jen I know?....I don't know. Today I...I can't even say.This is like an unforgivable sin. A wrong doing that has wronged me to the depth of who I am. Ok, I do it all at one time.*deep breath*... I went shopping for a purse. --akward silence..... hey, did you hear that pin drop? I could have sworn I heard a pin... no? But you havn't heard the half of it. I was saved from ultimate condemnation and shame because I didn't find one, but...instead of a purse I walked away with hiar accessories, necklaces and body spray. Is this not worse? Maybe not. The purse was intentional...like a pre-planned murder. The other stuff was "in the moment" and self defensive...(against sales that is). But in defence of my own pride, I was looking for more of a shoulder bag so to speak, then I was a purse. I found lots of purses, but I need just the right one. Unique but not tacky (at least not too tacky) small, but still useful. Classic, (so I don't need to go through this experience again anytime soon) yet modern enough that it dosn't look like it came from my grandmothers closet. I ask alot, but this whole ordeal is costing me alot, not in money necessarily, but if pride had points, all my brownies could be concidered eaten right about now. Since I'm here at rock bottom, could somebody pass me a lunchables....or a juice box? ....aww...I love you too Bret.