Friday, February 03, 2006

JAM


an email I wrote...
"So if I desired as to eat a sandwich, would there be sufficient supply? Or would I make the effort to bake bread, (350 F ) cut it with a knife on a white plastic cutting board as well as spread the peanut butter( hopfully it's the creamy kind, the other is too "nutty", of course...it is peaNUT butter after all...) and would I do all this only to find tartinade in the cupboard? not only that. First of all, it isn't even marmalade, they couldn't even give me that, but it's all the way at the back of the cupboard, near the tapioca mix and the icing sugar. I made the effort once to get the right stuff, but there was only an imposter...plus I had to reach back so far... It is rather out of the way.

Translation: Is there the jam at your place tomorrow night? I don't want to make a trip for nothing. I appoligize if I am so confusing..I am what I am.... "