Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Fair recommendation



I watched My Fair Lady the other day. I must say, that movie is absolutely delightful. I grinned on the inside most all of the time. I laughed often, and snickered when I wasn't laughing,( though it wasn't meant to be a "laugh out loud" comedy) I really found it to be quite a smashing success. It was marvelous, a genius work of art. It was, I lower my head to say, a musical. I am not fond of musicals, and that would be an understatement, but I loved this one. I'm not sure why. Maybe because the songs added to the story and plot, they weren't just songs, they were important ideas to the film, only in verse and rhyme. The scripting was so clever and witty. Classic, most definatly a classic. If you have yet to indulge yourself in this epic movie, it's not too late, and I dare say, I recommend it.