Thursday, March 02, 2006

heres our Flippin' Awesome standard



Ignite held alot of things for me. Though the speakers were great, I learned the most from just being there and playing my part. I didn't go to Ignite intending to receive. I went to give. I went to pour out. In doing so, in creating that flow in my life, God was able to pour in to me. If you come intending to receive only, you can only fill up to full, but when you are pouring out, that's when God gets to FLOW through you. The whole weekend was amazing. We did so much. From our worship to our video, we more than "one upped" ourselves from last year. To sum up the weekend in one word, I would have to say freedom. Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. We danced on Satan. We crushed him under our feet. Hands once chained were lifted up in reckless abandonment and absolute worship. Seeing that release of freedom was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Ignite was, as we like to say at firestorm, flippin' awesome.