Monday, July 03, 2006

"F"rivilous

Nothing humors me more than this: "just because" It's this concept, this way of life that truly gets me by. Just because I can, just because I want to, just because it's there. It's a sort of justification for frivolous acts. Frivolous; you may wonder what I mean by that. According to the dictionary, it is Inappropriately silly. I thought that was so funny. Children, yes, children are frivolous...or are they wise? They do what they want, when they want. (and have fun doing it) Why? Just because. Perhaps this sounds ignorant, maybe even immature, but why have we stopped? We never do what we want when we want, and the genius ideas we have never happen. Why? I don't know. We can never justify our frivolous acts. We live with a necessity of reason and necessity of purpose. For life as a whole, of course I agree, but perhaps, (maybe even today), do something you want to. Be inappropriately silly. ...and please, do it just because.