Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey Stranger pt 2

"I love to reminisce with people I just met. It takes a substantially longer time mind you..."

I read that quote on some newsletter I picked up from burger king today.( i'm gonna rock the crown tomorrow night) It made me laugh. But, hey. Have I ever told you that I'm shy? I mean, I don't really like meeting new people. and come to think about it, I don't like new people meeting me. I find it's to easy to get people wrong. I mean, when I met you for the first time, I never thought I'd like you this much. (that's for whoever reading this that needs and ego boost) I mean, when people meet people, the first impression never does them justice. They don't understand where they are coming from. why they are the way they are. I guess that's life. Like, to quote myself "but....then again, you and I were strangers once too....and really, you even check my blog now...."