Friday, October 13, 2006

30GB of sanity

Encouraging introverts? Producing anti-social? What is the ipod generation? Here's what I'm thinking about. I turn on an ipod and dance around. I sing out loud. It doesn't' make any sense to anyone else, but cause they see the ipod, it's alright. Perhaps not completely socially acceptable, but at least we can smile and nod. The ipod-ee says "If only you could see hear what's in my head, you'd understand!"

I think I have the ipod way of life with out the little white box. I mean, though I have no ipod, I feel as though I constantly am saying "if only you could see inside my head, if only you could hear! Then, oh then you would understand." The ipod generation is off in their own world. Perhaps I've found that other world rather entertaining also.

Needless to say, new on JAKs Christmas list is a 30GB ipod. Now they are capable of carrying full length features, as well as pod casts and strong bad emails and teen girl squad episodes and all such good things. amazing.